Five Years, Lots of Smiles, a Couple Tears, and now We Must Say Goodnight!
Dearest Family and Friends, we are so grateful for the local support that we have received over the time that we have owned Tucked in Organics. We truly could not have asked for better clients to serve, friends, family, and community! It is with heavy hearts, that we are closing the doors of our retail store, Tucked in Organics, and moving on to new ventures and opportunities.
Effective immediately, we will be having a store liquidation sale and will be selling all inventory at great prices and deals. We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to come wish us farewell and get all the bedding goodies you’ve been craving before they are all gone! We love and appreciate you all and thank you for being a part of this journey with us!
The fine print: All warranties are still intact!
QUEEN Floor Models and Bedframes for Sale:
- Savvy Rest All-Talalay Mattress $1999.00 (retail $3999)
- Savvy Rest Organic Dunlop Mattress $1599 (retail $3099)
- SleepTek 8″ Organic Mattress Dunlop $999 (retail $2999)
- OMI Duo Organic Mattress $1699 (retail $3395)
- Savvy Rest Crib Mattress $249 (retail $549)
- OMI Rossa Organic Mattress $1449 (retail $2899)
- Bliss Twin XL Mattresses Plush or Firm $699 (Retail $1399)
- Green Sleep Twin XL Pure Support Organic Mattress $699 (retail $1799)
- ALL BRAND NEW Packaged Inventory 30% Off!
- All Floor Model Pillows on Sale from $50 – $100
- All Baby Accessories 50% off!
- All Floor Model Toppers (Twin and Twin XL) more than 50% off!
- All Bed Frames and Foundations (all Queen size) $349 – $799
Call store for any questions: 603.249.5014
Today’s blog was brought to you by:
David Cretsinger, DC. Dr. David is the owner and chiropractor of Chiropractic 202 in Peterborough, NH. Many of our clients see chiropractors or could benefit from seeing one! Spinal health is much more than just simply being out of pain, it is about quality of life!
I know you’re laughing while reading this question, because…. Tucked in Organics is a mattress store after all! But, we get asked this a lot. There are so many factors that go into getting a good night’s sleep, that it’s easy to brush off blame from the bad mattress to eating too late, stress, etc.
Your mattress truly does matter! A whole lot!
Recently, I stayed in a hotel where the mattress was hard as a rock and the pillows were strongly scented and all sorts of wrong! I spent the night babysitting the alarm clock, tossing and turning, bunching pillows, shifting and trying to get comfortable, and essentially…. everything to try to get a good night’s sleep. When I finally got a few minutes of shut eye, I woke up bleary-eyed, cranky, and sore from head to toe and it gave me the idea for this blog.
Author: Lissa Coffey is a relationship expert, author and broadcast journalist. She writes for eight websites, including CoffeyTalk.com, WhatsYourDosha.com and the Better Sleep Council’s site, BetterSleep.org. A BSC spokeswoman, she stars in several videos that offer sleep and mattress-shopping tips for consumers.
We recently (a year ago now!) successfully banned our sweet boy, Clyde, from the bedroom because his love for organic bedding rivaled my own and he was a very noisy snorer, licker, and all the noisy dog things all night long, which affected our sleep. Please don’t tell him I told you any of these things… he would be very embarrassed.