This course is instructed by Christine Brown of Bella Luna Sleep Consulting.
Mother – Wife – Lover of Sleep – Writer – Speaker – Teacher – Entrepreneur – Founder of Bella Luna Sleep Consulting.
Christine Brown is the founder and a certified child sleep consultant at Bella Luna Sleep Consulting, based in Nashua, NH. Christine’s passion for sleep was born after the birth of her twin boys, Nicholas and Ryan, in 2014. The boys taught their Daddy, Jeff (aka Sleep Daddy), and Mommy the true meaning of exhaustion, which fueled the desire to help families to be well rested. Christine received her certified child sleep consulting certification from the esteemed Family Sleep Institute in early 2016. When Christine isn’t “helping the babies sleep”, she’s going on adventures with her family; doing laundry; or enjoying a delicious meal, prosecco and laughs with friends. For her full bio, please click here.
- What to expect the first 8 weeks
- Tips and tricks to help you to soothe your baby in the first 16 weeks
- What is colic and what can you do to help your baby
- Strategies to ensure your newborn doesn’t become overtired
- Creating a safe sleep environment, optimized for sleep
- Developing a soothing routine
- Developmental milestone to begin introducing healthy sleep habits
- When to stop specific behaviors so bad habits aren’t formed
- Favorite baby sleep products
- Sleep needs by age
– Sarah H., St. Louis, MO